Chapter 23

How do you think Mr. Parks is going to react to Brady telling him everything?

Comments

  1. I think Mr.Parks reaction is going to be like he was shocked and didn’t know that his own son planed this idea and that his friends took his dad’s drill.It’s going to be harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Brady's dad is going to be mad and super angry and surprised but very very very very very very angry. He might tell his mom and the people at school because he said that he would do it even if it hurts him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He’s dad will say why didn't you tell me.That’s what his dad will say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Brady's dad might scream and cuss out loud and call there parents about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that his dad is just going to take in the information and then later on forget about it so digger,J.T.,and brady don't get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Mr. parks is going to disappointed and surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 13,2017
    I predict that Mr.parks reaction is going to be shocked because he is just now finding out all this information the drill and the kayak and Mr.parks is not going to tell on his son Brady and he is going to keep it a secret.

    ReplyDelete

  9. 11/13/17
    I think that Brady dad is going to be mad and sad. Then he is going to make Brady tell Mrs,DiAngelo. He would tell his mom and she will be very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Mr.Parks will be really mad and upset that J.T Digger and Brady did that to the DiAngelo’s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Brady dad is going to be shocked when Brady tell the truth on his dad face might said Brady why have you not told me this Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He Might Tell The DiAngelos The Truth? He Might Tell Everyone The Truth?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Brady's dad might scream and cuss out loud and call there parents about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Mr.Park reaction will be when Brady told him everything is that he will feel sad because he never had a son that will kill someone and I know that Mr.Park is not really a feeling person but when someone in his family killed someone just because of them get kick out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think his dad is going to be disappointed in him because he should of told him earlier when he first found out that happend. His dad is going to tell the cops because they should never did that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think his dad is going to make a big deal about it and be mad about Digger and J.T .Mr. Parks might tell someone and be angry with Brady because it was his plan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that when Brady tells his dad the hole truth about what happened with Ben he is go to be very mad at Brady for not tell him before and way she kept it a secret the whole time and that he plane it himself .

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Brady's dad will be very mad because they used his drill and that Brady suggested to put holes in the kayak. also his dad will be so angry he might cuss really loud and tell every one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think when Brady told his dad i think that his reaction could be a Angry face or a Gasp of he might call the PO PO/police.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that Mr.Parks is going to tell him to take him to get the drill and tell the police and tell the DiAngelos that he was sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. After brady told his dad he might keep him away from Brady and Digger

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think he is going to be mad at J.t and Digger but dissipated at Brady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment